THE DARKER LOVE

As the tears came, so did the Sense of fade love. I had been here before.
 I had learned this lesson before,
 but had somehow forgotten it

The story of me, the tale I found myself in
Living over and over ,was more than a story.
It was an entity
a creature that in order to survive needed me to forget these lessons.

They called it love,I called it black love
The evil weapon men use to jail the opposite sex

Here we are crying in the dark
It had claimed another victim
Where do we go from here..

The blinds came to watch fair play
The mute came to shout "hurray"
The deaf policemen heard the noise and
Came to arrest..

Where do we go from here?
The heart is beating faster and loosing control..

Oh love
I watched from the corner of the big round table,
The only eye witness to face with my fears we're lies, deceits, frustration and insecurities... As become the order of the day.

Where do we go from here?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE PRETTIER QUEEN.

IGBO QUIT NOTICE, NNAMDI KANU REJECT WITHDRAWAL OF THREAT, INSISTS IGBO MUST VACATE NORTH

HOW TO KEEP A LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP STRONG AND SEXY.